Heater Sample Stage (Cypher ES)
The Cypher ES Heating Stage allows heating of samples in gas environments from ambient to 250°C in a sealed environment.
- Heats from ambient to 250°C in a completely sealed environment
- Low-drift design allows large temperature changes while maintaining the same imaging area
- Temperature is controlled through software, manually or programmatically (e.g. ramp and soak cycles)
- Passive heat transfer and insulation eliminate the need for heat exchange liquids and pumps
- No external control boxes or other modules are required. No extra clutter or complexity